ADVAM at the National Roads and Traffic Expo 2019 | Stand 633
Posted 2 September 2019, Australia
This year, ADVAM will be exhibiting at the very first National Roads and Traffic Expo being held on the 17th-18th September in Melbourne. For two days, hundreds of key decision makers and players in the transport industry will fill the halls of the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre to discuss topical issues and explore technology and industry trends in infrastructure, traffic management, safety, smart mobility, active transport and parking.
An action-packed experience at Stand 633
The ADVAM team will be at the event. We will be showcasing our full payment solution suite as well hosting drinks on our stand and giving away a BOSE QuietComfort wireless headphones.
Here’s what’s in-store for you
Get a first-hand introduction to:
- ParkCharge – Account-based ticketless platform
- AltitudeReservation – Parking and service reservation platform
- StaffPark – Making parking easy for staff and contractors
- GroundTransport – The automated toll solution for transport hubs
- ePark – Mobile parking app
- PathToPay – Integrated eCommerce solution
- UnattendedConnect – Get the flexibility to connect to your preferred bank using existing terminals
- UnattendedPayments – Complete unattended and self service payment solution
Win a Bose QuietComfort Wireless Headphones
If you are at the event, make sure to drop by the ADVAM stand (#633) and get scanned by one of our team members to go into the draw to win a BOSE QuietComfort wireless headphones. The winner will be drawn and announced at 4pm on Tuesday, 17th September. Remember – you have to be present at the stand to win the prize! Find out more by visiting the Terms and Conditions page.
Happy Hour at 4 o’clock | Tuesday, 17th September
Not the winner? Not to worry. You can still enjoy happy hour at the ADVAM stand. Join your peers for some drinks as you unwind from a busy day at the event.
Are you free at a specific time during the event?
We’d love to speak to you. Please schedule a catch-up by completing this form.